The Samsung Galaxy S8 is pretty much the smartphone every person wants now. The smartphone comes with a brand new Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and also the new Samsung Experience UX (TouchWiz), new launcher, wallpapers, new icons and a tonne of new features, changes and upgrades.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were recently updated to Android 7.0 Nougat, but the phone still has the old TouchWiz UX on it. Well good for its users because the developer has released the latest Nobe ROM build and this version is based on the official Galaxy S8 firmware.
What this means is that the ROM will transform your Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge into a Samsung Galaxy S8. This change will include all of the Galaxy S8 apps, options and also its features. In the guide below we will be talking about how to install the Galaxy S8 ROM port on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
How To Install Galaxy S8 Noble ROM on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
The ROM works fine on all Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F, SM-G920FD, SM-G920I, SM-G920K, SM-G920L, SM-G920S) and Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925F, SM-G920FD, SM-G925I, SM-G925K, SM-G925L, SM-G925S) variants.
Noble ROM is based on the latest firmware of the Samsung Galaxy S8, and it also comes with March security patch. It is also deodexed and rooted with Magisk. It has a mod installed with Dual Speaker Surround Sound along with a Power Menu and screen recorder.
What to Download
How To Install Galaxy S8 ROM Port on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge [Noble ROM]
Before we proceed, you should make sure that you have backed up all your data because you will have to wipe your data and perform a full factory reset before you can install the custom RAM.
- Download the ROM on your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge.
- When you are done downloading the ROM on your Galaxy S6 Edge, turn off the phone and then boot it into recovery mode. To boot the Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge, turn off the phone and then press and hold volume up, home and power keys at the same time.
- Now Wipe your phone data and cache and then perform a full factory reset.
- When you have done that, go to “Install Zip” and then select the ROM file you downloaded and then swipe it to flash.
- After it is done flashing, reboot your phone. The first reboot will take a while if you performed a factory reset. As soon as the phone boots, it will boot into the new Galaxy S8 ROM port.
So that is it! You can now enjoy the new Galaxy S8 experience on your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.