Apple has launched a new beta version of iOS 11 which is the iOS 11.1 beta 3 to developers for testing purposes. The new beta version comes with some neat improvements, features and also changes. SO, if you have a developer account with Apple, you can easily go on and download and install iOS 11.1 beta 3 on your iPhone or iPad. So what do you do if you do if you do not have a developer account? Well do not worry now, you can still easily install iOS 11.1 beta 3 on your iPhone or iPad without having to get a developer account.
One good thing about this is that you do not even need a PC to go through the steps involved in downloading the latest iOS 11.1 beta on your iPhone or iPad. To download the latest iOS 11.1 beta version on your iPhone or iPad, all you need to do is download the iOS 11 beta profile on our device and then install it just as you would any other iOS update on our device. Now, let us move on to how to actually do this.
How to Download and Install iOS 11.1 Beta 3 without Developer Account
Note: It is important that you note that since the iOS 11.1 is still in beta, it would be better to download it on your spare or second iOS device as the update may still contain some bugs.
With that said, let us move on to business.
- Open the Safari app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, enter this URL (https://danield3v.us/ios11/gm.php) in the browser and then tap on “Enter”.
- Next, select iPhone. This will direct you to an ad page. Wait for some time and then tap on “Skip Ad” to move on to download the iOS beta software update.
- Now, tap on the “iOS Beta Software Profile” link.
- Tap on install and then enter your iPhone Passcode.
- Next, tap on install on the top right corner of your screen and then tap on install on the popup that appears.
- Tap on Restart. This will make your iPhone or iPad reboot.
- When your iPhone or iPad is done rebooting, go to the Settings app.
- Tap on the “General” option.
- Next, tap on “Software Update.”
- On the screen that comes up next, you should see the iOS beta profile there.
You should note that sometimes, the iOS beta profile might take some time to appear and as such, it is best to wait if it takes time. If it takes too long or it doesn’t load, you should try rebooting your device.
When that is done, download and install the iOS 11.1 beta 3 as you would a new iOS update on your iPhone or iPad.
So that is it. You can now try the iOS 11.1 beta 3 and explore all the new features and changes on it. Make sure to let us know your feedback on the new iOS update, Have fun!