Snapchat is one of the most popular social networks at the moment. With Snapchat you can post texts, photos, videos and most commonly, animated videos. These posts are usually made to disappear after an hour or maybe 24 hours. Content posted on Snapchat is not saved on Snapchat and as such, you have to pay close attention to the app because of the limited time viewing it presents. Even when you are having face to face conversation with someone on Snapchat, your content is not still really saved on Snapchat.
With 7 million active users on Snapchat and over 100 million total users, Snapchat has really come a long way. The app was the fastest growing app back in 2014. On Snapchat, over 8,796 photos are sent every second. Now that is a big deal for a social network.
Setting up an account with Snapchat is quite easy. All you need to do is download and install the app and fill the registration form and you are all set. Snapchat will also present you the option of connecting with other people already saved on your phone’s address book who are on Snapchat.
Snapchat came just a few years ago and in such a short period of time, the social network has such a large database of users. Currently, t is mentioned alongside Facebook and Twitter as one of the top social networks on earth. It is used all over the world with almost all celebrities and superstars having an account. As of now, almost every young person, or students in high school, or college has an account on Snapchat. One way or the other, Snapchat has gone past Instagram.
One very good thing about Snapchat is its development. Snapchat has a very good team of engineers who are working hard to bring new features to the app every day. Over the years, Snapchat has continued to present new features. This, of course, is the biggest reason why the app still doesn’t get old. When the app was still new, it was used commonly for the stories of various nations. However, due to China’s policies, its people do not really get to enjoy the app. In this post, we will be going through how to install Snapchat on Chinese Android phones.
How To Install Snapchat on Android Phones in China
Recently, I was trying to do something with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I first changed the phone’s language into Chinese and then the Google Play Store disappeared from my device. When I downloaded the Snapchat APK file and tried installing it, the app kept displaying a pop-up saying that it requires Google Play Services to run. So, I found a new method to install Snapchat on Chinese models of Android phones. To install Snapchat on your’s, follow the steps below.
- First, turn on your Android device.
- Next, go to your app drawer, and open the Settings app.
- Scroll down the Settings screen until you see “Advanced Settings.” Tap on it.
- Tap on “Security” and then tap on “Enable Download from Unknown Sources.”
- A message might come up telling you that this type of file can harm your device. You can ignore it, Snapchat isn’t harmful to your device.
- Tap on “OK.”
- Now click here to download Google Play Store.
- When the download is complete, tap on the file you downloaded and install Google Play Store.
- Login to the app using your Google account. If you do not have one, you can also create a new account.
- On Google Play Store, search for Snapchat and install it.
That is it, you have successfully installed Snapchat on your Android device.