When it comes to customising Android smartphones, Xposed is the best and most popular framework which you can use. With the Xposed Installer installed on your Android phone, you can add different modules to your android phone which can help in enhancing your Android phone in many ways.
The best of the Xposed framework is that using the Xposed Installer, you are given the access to install customised ROMs. Why I said this is the best part is because you are given the access to use modules to create custom ROMs, and with this, Xposed Nougat is for sure the best and most recommended Xposed Android 7.0 and 7.1 frameworks. Certain reports even claimed that the Xposed could be installed without the use of mm.
How to Install Xposed Nougat on Nougat Android 7 Smartphone
Simply follow the steps which are listed below, and you will know how to install the Nougat Xposed on your Android 7.0 and 7.1 smartphone and get it working in no time.
- Install the Xposed framework by extracting the .zip file.
- Note that before you do this, you must already have a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM so that you will be able to root your Android smartphone.
- The Xposed framework does not work with all kinds of CPU, so also ensure that you check the type of CPU that your Android smartphone is running on. To test the processor of your Android smartphone, you can simply install “PU X: System and Hardware” on your Android device.
- Make sure your device is well charged so as to avoid it getting bricked during the process of installing the Xposed Nougat. Your phone’s battery needs to be at least 20% full.
Please note that every single tip that is mentioned above is very important and make sure you follow each of them to ensure the installation of Xposed Installer for your Android device.
Also Check Out:
Just like the main developer of the Xposed for Nougat OS had said:
I also had just created a test flash for installing the BusyBox Stericson 1.25.1 Binary that looks like it is working with Android Marshmallow and Nougat 7.0 and 7.1.1 ROM’s.
I had worked on this because of the errors I was receiving when I was attempting to flash the BusyBox Binary flash file after the November Android Marshmallow and Nougat Security Patches were implemented.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Phones Running Nougat Firmware With CF-Auto-Root
- How To Flash Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- How to View App Store Subscriptions Status on iPhone, iPad, and iTunes
- How to Install Amplify Xposed Module on Android Nougat To Increase Battery Life
- Different Ways To Mirror/Connect Google Pixel C Screen to TV
- How to Transfer Funds from Apple Pay Cash to your Bank Account