Intex has launched two budget category phones, namely; Aqua 4.0 4G and Aqua Young 4G. The Intex Aqua 4.0 4G is a budget Android smartphone with very low-end specs as you would expect from a phone in that category. It sports similar specs to the Young 4G, with some exceptions in the display, storage, and camera sections.
Intex Aqua 4.0 4G Specifications, Review and Highlights
One interesting feature of the Aqua 4.0 4G is that for a smartphone of its calibre, it comes with a 4 -inch AMOLED screen with a pixel resolution of 360 by 640. It is designed with a metallic body which is quite unusual for a budget phone as low-end as it is.
The smartphone is powered by a quad-core processor clocking a speed of 1.3GHz, has a RAM of 512MB and 4GB of internal storage (expandable to 32GB with microSD) which does not really call for much concern considering its a budget phone.
The Aqua 4.0 4G possesses a rear camera of 2MP with LED Flash and a VGA front camera which really indicates that this smartphone is not the favourite phone for the selfie lovers. It is also embedded with Dual SIM slots which support 4G VoLTE network connections.
Also Check Out:
The smartphone also has a battery capacity of 1500mAh which should be able to last as long as 12 hours on average use. The Intex Aqua 4.0 4G runs on Android 6.0 OS out of the box.
Intex Aqua 4.0 4G Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSDPA.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- Network Speed: –
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual standby).
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: –
- Weight: –
- Display size: 4.0 inches.
- Display Resolution: 360 * 640 pixels.
- Display Technology: AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal aluminium design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Black, Blue and Champagne Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: –
- Processor Speed:1.3GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core.
- Graphics Processor: –
- RAM: 512MB.
- Internal Storage: 4GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity.
- Rear: 2MP.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Front-facing: VGA.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: –
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes.
- USB: –
- USB OTG: No.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 1500mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-ion.
- Removable? Yes.
- Charging: Fast Charge – No.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: February 3, 2017.
- Availability: February 3, 2017.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: –
- Offline: Retail stores across the country.
- Launch Price
- India: Rs. 4199.
Availability and Price of Device Aqua 4.0 4G in India, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Intex Aqua 4.0 4G comes in Black, Blue and Champagne Gold colours, and is available in retail stores in India for Rs. 4199 only.
- Top New Phones Coming Out This Year (2017) & 2018
- Blackview BV9000 Pro Review: a rugged phone with 18: 9 display & great power
- Apple iPhone X vs 10 Best Smartphone Competitors
- BEST Quad-camera Phones: 10 smartphones with 4 cameras in 2017
- Kenxinda S9 With Dual 13MP Plus 8MP Camera Setup
- BLUBOO S8 Lite Review: Cheap Smartphone With Dual Rear Camera