Finnishing the heroic act by Nokia, they are now trying to get back in the game as they release the Nokia N1 Android tablet
According to Nokia’s product chief Sebastian Nystrom
“We are pleased to bring the Nokia brand back into consumers’ hands with the N1 Android tablet, and to help make sophisticated technologies simple,” said Sebastian Nystrom, Head of Products at Nokia Technologies, who
announced the N1 at the Slush technology conference in Helsinki.
“The N1 has a delightfully intuitive interface and an industrial design to match it. This is a great product for Nokia fans and everyone who has not found the right Android tablet yet,” the company said.
The Nokia N1 looks more like the Apple’s iPad Mini, it comes with great specs and runs on the latest version of Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Nokia N1 comes with Nokia Z Launcher, the home screen
that makes things simple. Just scribble a letter to find what
you’re looking for – instantly. Plus, it adapts to where you
are and what you’re doing to bring you the right app, right
when you need it.
Comes with a 7.9” laminated display, plus Micro-USB 2.0 with a Type-C reversible connector.
- 138.6 mm
- 6.9 mm
- One-piece design
Aluminum with surface anodization
- 318 g
- Natural Aluminum or Lava Gray
- 8 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus
5 MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
1080p video recording
Buttons and connections
- 3.5 mm audio
Micro-USB 2.0 with a Type-C reversible connector
- 7.9 inch (4:3)
Gorilla® glass 3
IPS panel with LED backlight
Fully laminated zero air-gap display
- Intel® 64-bit Atom™ Processor Z3580, 2.3 GHz
- LPDDR3 (800 MHz), 2 GB
- eMMC 5.0, 32 GB
Also Check Out:
- PowerVR G6430, 533 MHz
- High Quality Discrete Audio Codec, Wolfson
WM8958E, independent audio codec
- Two 0.5 W stereo speakers
90 dB with less than 10% total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Digital MIC Cavity resonance frequency more than 20 KHz
- 18.5 Wh (5300 mAh) rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7 V)
- 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO
Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Android™ 5.0 Lollipop
Nokia Z Launcher
Out of Pak
Neat and clever
Powered by a 64-bit Intel® quad-core processor, Nokia N1
is smart and fast. And it has the looks to match – a one-piece aluminum body, sandblasted for a satin finish.
The Nokia N1 first appearance in was in China on 20 Nov 2014. Nokia is yet to make known official release date for Europe and Russia.The Nokia N1 will cost about $250 when available, the Nokia N1 Price in Nigeria is expected to range from N40, 000 – N50, 000.
We ♥ Comments
- Do you have anything to add to this article? Do not hesitate to share it in our comment box below…↓
Join TechRado on Facebook Now!!
- Cheap smartphone Nokia 2 officially sold: Price higher than expected
- Nokia 105 (2017) Specifications, Review and Price
- New Nokia devices to be launched in Q2 2017: Full Details here
- NOKIA 6 Price, Specifications, Features & Review
- Nokia 6 vs Nokia 5 vs Nokia 3: Is Nokia Really Back?
- 2017 NOKIA 3310 Re-launched: Full Official Specifications & Price