Last week a leaked report suggested that both the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus might be having just 1GB of RAM but now a new leak from the same source has come out to reveal that this might not be the case.
A Dutch tech blog TechTastic have spotted new Geekbench Browser benchmark.
The benchmark reveals the iPhone8,2 will feature a 1.5GHz tri-core A9 processor and 2GB of RAM. The iPhone8,1 and Phone8,2 devices are Apple’s internal codes for the new iPhone 6s handsets
Apple is expected to unveil the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus handsets during a press conference on September 9th 2015, so fingers crossed for more details on the device
Here are the benchmark Leaks below:
In Other News:
- A new Blackview device similar to the iPhone X is approaching
- Will it be cheap? Oppo R13 leaks as a ‘clone’ of the iPhone X
- Evan Blass has revealed the code name of the Galaxy Note 9
- According to a survey, 80% of teenagers prefer an iPhone to an Android
- Galaxy Note 9 has huge screen and battery in new data leakage
- OnePlus 6 appears on a short Youtube video