Apple’s next flagship, the iPhone 7 and its other siblings iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro are yet to be unveiled yet the devices have appeared in lots of leaked images which all look similar.
The latest leaks were posted by user @KK on China’s blogging site Weibo and reveals the silver colored variant of the device on both sides. The leakster claimed the images were authentic images gotten from Foxconn factory. For those that don’t know, Foxconn is the China-based company that handles the hardware manufacturing aspect of Apple’s iPhones.
One unique thing about the leaked live images is the fact that they’ve exposed to us that the iPhone 7 won’t feature a 3.5mm headphone jack as speculated. Rumors have been rife that Apple is ditching the 3.mm audio jack on its next flagships and even though we’ve have seen images purportedly of the iPhone 7 which contain the jack, these images which look real contain no such.
Also Check Out:
There’s the camera bump, along side the laser focus module and LED flash sitting next to the camera which is located at one edge of the device.
For now, that is all there is to it but expect more revealing leaks ahead of the official unveiling of the phones this fall, possibly in September.
- Digital Cameras Extinction Looms! Billboard’s Newest Cover Photo was Taken With An iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 7: Specs Review and Price
- How to Trade old iPhone for a New iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Know the Fantastic Features that iPhone 7 has Brought
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Price in Nigeria & Kenya
- New Apple iPhone 7 Leak Video Revealed Astonishing Specs