After the last iPhone 8 and Note 8 comparative made in late October, the iPhone 8 and Google Pixel 2 have met in another speed test. The duel between representatives of iOS and Android, respectively, took space in an approximately 8-minute video on a YouTube channel.
Throughout the test, you can see how the two flagships behave in situations like system startup, biometric reader, application opening, and website navigation in Google Chrome. Watch the full battle in the video below:
When viewing the video, it is possible to highlight, in favor of the iPhone 8, the performance of the Apple M11 GPU against the competitor’s Adreno 540 in games. The speed to open pages in the browser is also a plus for the Apple smartphone compared to Google.
But the Pixel 2 took advantage of the logo at system startup. Google’s Android 8.0 Oreo needed less time to load than Apple’s iOS 11. When the biometric reader unlocked the subject screen, the search engine’s new device also performed better. Google’s smartphone still won in opening up most of the social networking apps. In the cases of native applications of the operating systems, both presented balance.
Apple iPhone 8
67.3 x 138.4 x 7.3 mm
- 4.7-inch LCD IPS screen with HD resolution (750 x 1334 pixels)
- Apple A11 Bionic 64-bit Hexa-Core chipset, two cores being Mosoon and four Mistral
- Apple M11 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 64 or 256 GB of space for internal storage
- 12-megapixel main camera with f / 1.8 aperture and optical stabilization
- 7-megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint reader
- IP67 certification against water and dust damage
- Dimensions 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm
- Weight of 148 grams
- IOS 11 operating system
Google Pixel 2
69.7 x 145.7 x 7.8 mm
- 5.0-inch AMOLED screen with Gorilla Glass 5 with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with 2.35 GHz CPU
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB of memory for internal storage
- 12 MP main camera with f / 1.8 aperture (EIS, PDAF, autofocus via laser)
- 8MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture (1 / 3.2 inch size)
- 2,700 mAh battery
- Three noise-canceling microphones, notification LED, adaptive audio amplifier, Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in fingerprint reader on back
- USB Type-C Port
- IP67 Certification
- Android 8 Oreo pure as operating system
You can know more about the Google Pixel 2 HERE.
In Other News:
- Pixel 2 vs. iPhone X: Which flagship has the best Portrait Mode for selfies?
- Duel of giants: OnePlus 5T with Oreo and Google Pixel 2 XL face in speed test
- Top New Phones Coming Out This Year (2017) & 2018
- Some Google Pixel 2 phones are rebooting randomly! Owners are upset again
- Google Pixel Duo 2 Price & Colour
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus: 6 major differences