Fatoumata Ba, Managing Director of Jumia Nigeria disclosed the results of Black Friday Sales and one thing is sure: the performance of African e-commerce giant is le-gen-da-ry.
“Our amazing performance on Black Friday demonstrates the success of our strategy to continuously deliver the best retail value proposition through the widest assortment, at the best price and the best possible shopping experience.
Black Friday 2015 is a turning point for Jumia and for the retail space in Nigeria on several levels: a record number of brands and vendors participated in Jumia Black Friday and offered exclusive deals to our fellow Nigerian customers, millions of them visited our website, generating revenues that are 25 times more important than on an average day!
Jumia’s team is already preparing at full speed the festive season to allow every Nigerian to spoil his/her beloved ones with even more amazing products offering and deals for upcoming 12.12 and Christmas celebrations.
See below 14 interactive facts proving Jumia broke the internet on Friday the 27th of November!
In Other News:
- Countdown to 2016 Jumia Black Friday! 12 Days of Black Friday Sales Across all Jumia Nigeria Online Stores
- 12 Days Christmas Sales from Jumia – Things to Note
- Jumia Black Friday: What to Expect Today
- How to Kill Jumia Black Friday : Tip 1 “Need for Speed”
- Jumia Does it Again! Set to Cause a Nation Holiday on 2015 Black Friday at up to 90% Discount
- Jeff Bezos celebrates Black Friday: Amazon owner’s fortune exceeds historic mark