Kaymu.com.ng – one of Nigeria’s biggest online marketplaces where buyers and sellers meet to make awesome deals is now collaborating with MTN Nigeria to permit Nigerians shop on Kaymu website at a no cost data charge.
This implies Kaymu’s present and imminent buyers on the MTN network can shop by means of its mobile app without any data charge. This will create room for an effective purchase of items without any fear of data charge. Both the sellers and buyers can expand their online businesses and manage their stores online at no cost. Buyers can also browse through products, compare prices and shop for items for free.
“The decision to zero-rate data usage on the Kaymu mobile app was necessary to drive internet usage and education in the country. Through this, we are offering a distinct customer experience and enhancing our community,” said Kaymu MD Sefik Bagdadioglu in a media statement.
“The high data costs are a major barrier for entry into the e-commerce space. We believe that this proposition will enable hard-pressed consumers to shop and engage in e-commerce without having to worry about the cost of data.” he added.
Over the years Kaymu has stood at the forefront of entrepreneurship in Nigeria and through this many more sellers can extend the frontiers of their businesses online.
In Other News:
- Samsung to build world’s biggest OLED plants
- Verizon Will Now Buy Yahoo! For $350 million Less Due To Security Breaches
- Netflix Launches In Nigeria To Rival iRoko TV, Etisalat Becomes The First To Offer Netflix Package In Nigeria
- MTN Global Grabs Exclusive Rights to Adele’s Latest Song
- How to unsubscribe/stop/cancel MTN Caller tune
- BBNaija 2018 Double Wahala final Live Update: See Winner