Konga – Nigeria Largest Online Mall is an online shopping site for Mobile Phones, Beauty Products, Groceries, Appliances, Games, Books & lots more. Konga launches its Affiliate Program in 2013 tagged, the Konga Associate program, which allows you to make money online by selling products via konga affiliate links and or promoted banners for commission.
After the launch, a famous Nigeria Blogger by name Mr. Paschal Okafor, owner of Naija Tech Guide (NTG) blog which focus mainly on gadget reviews and pricing, technology news and latest information on new gadgets emerged as the 1st Konga Promoter to make a Million Naira from the affiliate program commissions. Mr. Paschal Okafor have been promoting products featured on Konga, Jumia Dealdey and Kara on his blog as an affiliate.
By now, I know many questions might have been running through your mind on “HOW CAN I MAKE A MILLION NAIRA FORM KONGA AFFILIATE PROGRAM TOO?” Calm down a little bit, you too can start making large amount of money from Konga Affiliates by knowing some few things about this awesome program. Although, no training required before starting.
What are the basic requirement to become a Konga affiliate?
Nothing! Except your desire to be an affiliate.
You don’t even need a website or blog (although having your own website or blog helps). You can promote Konga product via search engines (Learn how), and social media networks, postings in forums, or simply email to all your friends and people you know with your affiliate link attached to our product. If you have your own website like (CartOvia), simply talk to your visitors in real time using live chat software on your website and send them your affiliate links through chat. All you need to do is to send a visitor to Konga.com via a special link (called ‘affiliate link’), and if he or she buys anything from us, you will get commission.
- What is affiliate link?
Affiliate link is a special URL where you should be sending the visitors. You will get the URL’s for different banners in your affiliate panel after log in.
How do I become an Affiliate? Few simple steps:
NOTE: I embedded a form from Konga using the code generated from Konga Affiliate dashboard.
- To make things fast, use the form provided below to sign up for Konga Affiliate Program here. It’s FREE to join.
- Fill out the form
- Receive your password and other info by email
- Log in to your own affiliate panel and choose from various banners, text links, reviews and other promotional materials.
- Place some of these banners/links onto the Home page of your website, search engines (Learn how), social media networks, postings in forums, or simply email to all your friends and people you know, to increase your sales.
- Receive up to 9% commission.
I am awaiting your positive feedbacks via below comment box…
Happy Selling! J
Do you like this post? PLEASE SHARE
In Other News:
- Google Adsense Page-level Ads Let You Earn More Money From Your Mobile Website
- Konga And mi-Fone Launches Mi-Tribe Phone
- Get Great Discounts On Konga To Celebrate Eid-el-Kabir Fiesta
- Break Down Of How Raji Fashola Spent 78 million naira (USD 391,468) On His Website
- Press Release: Microsoft Lumia & Konga Teamed Up To Send Consumers To London
- KuliMart – The Next Rising E-Commerce website in Nigeria