L4D PingTool APK Download: The best free application to boost internet speed on Android phone. Nowadays, no matter what latest processor and optimized phone we use, we don’t get expected speed while browsing, downloading, and watching stuff online. Sometimes, we think the speed is low from our side, and sometimes we blame the network service we use itself. When Internet Speed gets slow, it happens due to many reasons, and it is almost next to impossible to find the real culprit.
Yes, you can use a few tools to find the culprit like phone performance checker, Internet Speed tester, etc. But these things still not much help because they don’t give us the right solution or the fix of the cause. L4D PingTool will help you restore your Internet speed by providing extra packet.
So, in today article, we will provide you the L4D PingTool Apk Download link, and after that we will help you install and configure in this app to speed up your Internet for Download files, surfing the web, and watching online stuff. Let’s get started!
L4D PingTool Overview
It is a free Internet tool for Android, which is developed by Wisdomsky. The motive behind creating this app is to provide users support to increase the Internet speed on their phone using packets. The extra packets help to send more data in the protocols (TCP/IP), which ultimately increases the data sending capacity of any network operator. To use an extra packet, you also need to use a different IP address than one that currently presents on your phone. You can use online tools to generate a new random IP address and can use it on L4D PingTool.
There are many benefits you will get by using L4D PingTool. And it will be a lifesaver for those people who lives in low network strength area like in the village. It will almost double your Internet speed. Also, it is not guaranteed that L4D PingTool works 100% of the time. For some, it will work fantastic, and for some, it will not work. But trust me it will be worth giving it a try and it only cost you a few minutes. The best part is L4D PingTool is very lightweight, and its file size is just 89KB. And it can be run on any Android phone without the Root permission.
L4D PingTool is a legit app for Android which you can use without any hassle. If you are getting low speed while downloading a big file from the Internet, then you should definitely use it. If you choose the right interval size and IP address, you will see a huge improvement in downloading speed. Now, let us first provide you L4D PingTool Apk Download link.
L4D PingTool APK Download Latest Version For Android
When I wasn’t aware of this fantastic application, I used to change my APN for increasing download speed on my Android phone. But that method never worked as expected, and then after that, I also tried VPN Apps both Paid and free version, and they also cost me pretty much money. Because VPN consumes double Data compared to using the Internet without a VPN. Finally, I have got to know about L4D PingTool Apk. It really works, and I’m saying that after trying & testing it by myself. And I want you to also try it because you will also be able to double your Internet speed with this single tool.
Before we provide you the L4D PingTool APK Download link, have a look at the full file details of it. It is important for you to know, so make sure you read them before downloading.
- Name: L4D PingTool
- Size: 89 KB
- Extension: [.apk]
- Developer: Wisdomsky
- Type: Tool
- Android Required: 4.0 and Up
- Last Updated: 10 March 2019
Before you step up towards the L4D PingTool APK Download link, make sure you read the above details with focus so you can at least remember the File name and size. It will help you verify and download the file correctly. Now, below is the L4D PingTool APK Download link that will lead you to Mediafire. Just tap on the below button and start to download it.
How To “L4D PingTool APK Download” On Your Android Phone?
If you don’t know how to download L4D PingTool APK on your phone, then you can simply follow the easy steps written below.
- First, click here to visit the Mediafire website where the L4D PingTool is hosted.
- Wait for the download page to completely get loaded for you.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the APK file to get downloaded. It will get downloaded in a few seconds because the file size is just 89 KB.
You are using a browser with strict adblocker then I suggest disabling that because it may also block the downloading. Use common browsers for downloading L4D PingTool APK on your phone. Let me also share some helpful downloading tips so you don’t stay away from making silly mistakes.
L4D PingTool APK Download On Your Android Phone Safely by Following These Tips
- Don’t do any Task in the Background when you Download the L4D PingTool APK on your phone. Downloading any File in the right way requires full attention. Means you just have to wait and focus on the Process of Downloading, nothing else. And if you do multi-tasking, downloading may get in trouble. Listening to Music in the Background is also a Multi-tasking. So, be aware of that if you want to download the Apk in a Healthy Way.
- Use Google Chrome Browser for Downloading. The browser is your Weapon, and when its get junky, the downloading and surfing get worse even when you use Good Internet connection. These days excellent Browsers are grossly underestimated! Android Users are so fancy today they use fresh and good Looking Browser not stable and robust Browser. And that’s why many of them face issues when downloading, Surfing, and Watching activity. To download files online safely, you need to have a good Android Browser like Google Chrome, Opera Mini, etc.
- Make sure you have stable and fast Internet Connection access in your Android Phone. A Good Internet connection means stable and decent Downloading speed at least 120Kbps. Speed is essential because Mediafire sends downloading particles to Users, and when the speed gets low, the chances of File escaping increases, which result in half file Downloading. Similarly, when the stability of the Internet connection gets wrong or unstable, the chances of file corruption increases. Both are super important to Download the file correctly.
- Disable Play Protect and any kind of Anti-virus application. Google has recently done many changes to Google Play Protect. It is a security feature which detects threats in apps. The dark part is it detects every app as a threat that gets downloaded on Android from a third party website. It even blocks apps from getting installed on the phone. You can still let it active if you think it is good for your phone. I recommend disabling it because it’s not useful enough.
The above tips are enough to help you download L4D PingTool APK latest version on your phone. And please, just because the file size is very small, you shouldn’t avoid following the tips. Now, let me help you with its installation and configuring it.
How to Install L4D PingTool and Configure it to Increase Download Speed on Android Phone?
Here, we will show you how you can install L4D PingTool manually on your phone and the right configuration process of it. For configuring it, you will require a new IP address so just go to any Random IP Adress generator website and get a new IP for your phone. Here is the step-by-step process:
- Firstly, Turn on the Unknown Sources to all third-party app installation on your phone. You can find the option from Settings>Security>Unknow sources.
- Now, Open the browser you used to download the L4D PingTool APK on your phone. Go the download section and click on the tool.
- Once you click on it, you will see an installation tab. Just press the Install button and wait for the Tool to get installed on your phone.
- After that, press the Done button. Now, you have successfully installed the L4D PingTool on your phone. Let me show you the configuration process.
- Launch the L4D PingTool from your Phone’s App Drawer.
- Click on the Three dot line icon from Top left side.
- Select Settings from the options.
- Fill the Target IP address section, just put 127.0.0.1 or any random IP and then add 10 or 100 in logging intervals. Note, 10 input is for average speed, and 100 is for maximum speed. First, try 10.
- Once you fill the respective fields, press the start button, and minimize the L4D PingTool.
- Now, surf or download any small file to see if it’s working or not.
So, this is how you can install and configure L4D PingTool APK on your phone to speed up the Internet. Try different numbers between 1-100 if the above two suggested number doesn’t improve your internet speed.
Screenshots of Configuration of L4D PingTool
So, that was my words on L4D PingTool APK. Try this tool right now, and you will see the benefits of it. If you still have any question in your mind regarding this article, then you can comment down below. We will try to help you out with anything related to L4D PingTool.