Infinix Mobility wants to surprise us this month just when the year is ending. At last, Infinix will be launching its flagship smartphone and a new addition to the brand’s product portfolio. TechLector has laid hands on new leaked image sporting the long awaited and rumoured Infinix Zero 4 X555 capturing a dual LED flash by the left side of the camera and a fingerprint scanner bellow the camera.
What we know so far about the Infinix Zero 4 smartphone is that it will come in two variants; Infinix Zero 4 and Infinix Zero 4 Plus. While the Infinix Zero 4 will be sporting standard 5.5-inch display, the Infinix Zero 4 Plus should have 5.7-inch or 6.0-inch display, both of which will go head-to-head with the recently released Tecno Phantom 6 and Tecno Phantom 6 Plus. It is big; it is a monster, and I bet you’ll love it.
This new smartphone is the 4th generation smartphone from the brand’s flagship series. The smartphone comes with the XOS chameleon, high-performance 8-core 64 bit and more upgraded features.
We thereby expect the Zero 4 to come with a 16-megapixel camera. The battery capacity should fall around 3000 mAh to 4050 mAh and will have a fantastic fast charge time.
So far, this is all we know about the upcoming Infinix Zero 4 smartphone. You should, however, note that all these specs are from the leak and our personal input, however when the device fully materializes we will have the complete specs for you by next week.
- Sony announces Xperia XA2, XA2 Ultra & L2 price in the US
- GoPro Phone: A beautiful concept that can become a reality once
- Technical specifications of the future Surge S2 of Xiaomi come to light
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 is filtered on video
- Filtering images showing the Xiaomi Mi 6X, and could have a double vertical rear camera
- Is Nokia creating the best smartphone with 5 cameras?