Infinix Mobility wants to surprise us this month just when the year is ending. At last, Infinix will be launching its flagship smartphone and a new addition to the brand’s product portfolio. TechLector has laid hands on new leaked image sporting the long awaited and rumoured Infinix Zero 4 X555 capturing a dual LED flash by the left side of the camera and a fingerprint scanner bellow the camera.
What we know so far about the Infinix Zero 4 smartphone is that it will come in two variants; Infinix Zero 4 and Infinix Zero 4 Plus. While the Infinix Zero 4 will be sporting standard 5.5-inch display, the Infinix Zero 4 Plus should have 5.7-inch or 6.0-inch display, both of which will go head-to-head with the recently released Tecno Phantom 6 and Tecno Phantom 6 Plus. It is big; it is a monster, and I bet you’ll love it.
This new smartphone is the 4th generation smartphone from the brand’s flagship series. The smartphone comes with the XOS chameleon, high-performance 8-core 64 bit and more upgraded features.
We thereby expect the Zero 4 to come with a 16-megapixel camera. The battery capacity should fall around 3000 mAh to 4050 mAh and will have a fantastic fast charge time.
So far, this is all we know about the upcoming Infinix Zero 4 smartphone. You should, however, note that all these specs are from the leak and our personal input, however when the device fully materializes we will have the complete specs for you by next week.
- Infinix NOTE 2 Introduced Into Nigerian Market By Infinix Mobility
- Infinix Mobility Teases a New Announcement for November 27TH; will the company unveil the upgrade version of HOT NOTE?
- Samsung Wireless Charging Stand can simultaneously charge two devices
- Photos from the iPhone 8 and iPhone X official launch
- The Xiaomi Mi 7 could use Samsung’s 6-inch OLED displays
- Infinix Mobility set to launch the Hot 5 & Hot 5 Lite – See expected specs