As expected, the super product Galaxy S9 will be launched at the Samsung’s UNPACKED event on February 25. Of course, the device comes with all the new accessories, including the Samsung Dex Pad, which has been upgraded to a new level compared to DeX Station launched last year.
Like the DeX Station, the Samsung DeX Pad lets you attach your Galaxy smartphone and connect it to an external monitor or other peripherals such as a keyboard, or a mouse.
Basically, DeX Pad will turn your device into a personal computer. More surprisingly, the DeX Pad also allows you to use the phone as a touch pad or virtual keyboard.
Recently, leaky expert Evan Blass has provided us with a look at the new DeX Pad. As we can see, the Galaxy S9 can be placed horizontally on the new cradle, so users can still use the screen of the machine without any difficulty.
Another thing is the image also accidentally confirmed Galaxy S9 owns a design quite similar to the Galaxy S8 at least on the front and the bottom of the headphones still have 3.5 mm.
In addition, the Samsung DeX Pad is also compatible with some older Galaxy phones (Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8), so you do not have to buy the Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to use this product.
PhoneArena also mentioned that the Samsung Dex Pad can be sold at the same time (in March) with Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus with prices around 150 USD.
In Other News:
- Samsung should introduce Galaxy S9 line during CES 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S9 received an unspecified patch on T-Mobile
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0
- Bixby, Samsung’s voice assistant, will help you set up your Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Rumor: Xiaomi Mi 6X photo leaks directly from the assembly line and reveals new details
- Xiaomi Mi 6X jacket appeared in a store in China, and confirms the design of the leaks of the device