About a month ago, the flagship LeEco Le Pro 3 was launched, and it was an instant hit, selling out in minutes in some stores. Now LeEco is getting ready to launch another flagship smartphone as evidenced by the recent certification of the LeEco Le X850 by China’s TENAA.
The LeEco Le X850’s specs were revealed by the TENAA certification, and from what we can see, the upcoming smartphone is better than one of LeEco’s flagship smartphones, the LeEco Le Max 2. Hence, there are speculations that the LeEco Le X850 might be named the LeEco Le Max 3. However, as this has not been officially confirmed, we would like to stick with the codename Le X850.
LeEco Le X850 (Le Max 3) Specifications, Review and Highlights
The LeEco Le X850 comes with a large 5.7-inch display with a Quad HD (2560 * 1440) pixel resolution. It has the same SoC setup as the Le Pro 3; a 2.35GHz Quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 821 processor with an Adreno 530 GPU.
The Le Max 3 comes with 4GB of DDR4 RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity. The smartphone sports a 16MP camera at the front which packs more pixels than the 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash at the rear, suggesting that this is a selfie-centric phone.
The LeEco Le Max 3 comes with a dual Nano-SIM slot with 4G VoLTE support. Like the Le Pro 3, the LeEco Le X850 doesn’t come with an external SD card slot, neither does it possess a 3.5mm audio jack. In place of the audio jack, it uses LeEco’s CDLA loss-less audio technology which allows you to stream audio to specially designed headphones via the USB Type-C port.
The Le X850 packs a 3900mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quiuck Charge 3.0 mechanism. It has ditched the physical fingerprint sensor for an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor which works throughout the display, the like of which can be found on the Xiaomi Mi 5s.
The LeEco Le X850 (Le Max 3) runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with LeEco’s EUI 5.8 layered on top.
LeEco Le X850 (Le Max 3) Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSPA.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano SIM, Dual Standby).
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8.
- Dimensions: 157.25 * 77.95 * 7.99 mm.
- Weight: 185g.
- Display: 5.7-inch, 2560 * 1440 pixels Quad HD, IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal Unibody.
- Form Factor: –
- Colours: Coffee Gray & Gold.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Snapdragon 821 processor.
- Processor Speed: 2.35GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 530.
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4.
- Internal Storage: 64 GB.
- External Storage: Unavailable.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Barometer, Compass.
- Rear: 13 MP Dual cameras, dual-tone LED flash.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 16 MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: Dolby Atmos, CDLA loss-less audio.
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: –
- Bluetooth: v4.2.
- Bluetooth Profiles: –
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- USB: microUSB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: –
- 3.5mm audio jack: No.
- Battery: 3,900 mAh.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes, Quick Charge 3.0.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: TBA
- Availability: TBA
- Sales stores/platforms: –
- Launch Price – TBA
LeEco Le X850 Availability and Price Details in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The LeEco Le X850 will come in Gold and Coffee Gray colour versions. The smartphone hasn’t been offficially confirmed yet, so we don’t have the price details now.