Lenovo has launched its own Notebook laptop, obviously in response to rival Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Air. Dubbed Lenovo Air 13 Pro, the laptop sports almost similar specs with the Mi Notebook Air and carries same $750 price with the smaller version of the Mi Notebook Air.
The Lenovo Air 13 Pro sports a 13.3-inch IPS display and weighs just 1.29kg with a thickness of 1.48cm, making it compact enough to fit inside a backpack or handbag. The device features a 2GB NVIDIA GT940MX graphics card which would sure make the device suitable for hardcore gaming. There’s also a fingerprint recognition feature, something missing on the Mi Notebook.
The Air 13 Pro comes powered by an Intel I5-6200U processor backed by 4GB of RAM and a large storage space of 256GB which amazingly can be further expanded. The device also comes with a host of connectivity features like WiFi and USB Type C ports as well as 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Lenovo Air 13 Pro clutches a price tag of $750 US dollars and is already available in China for pre-sales. However, this price is a pre-sale discounted price, the Notebook laptop will be available at $825 after tge pre-sale offer expires. There is no word yet from Lenovo if they will be launching this sleek laptop in the US, UK, Canada, India or anywhere outside China. For now, the product is only available in China.
- The 12.2-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1 (2nd Gen) Tablet Review
- The Lenovo IdeaPad 710S Plus; Features, Review & Price
- Lenovo Tab 3 with 8 inch display and 4290mAh battery review
- Lenovo Yoga 910 Convertible Laptop Specs Review and Price in Nigeria
- Lenovo Yoga Book Specs Review and Price in Nigeria, Kenya and Europe
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 Rio 2016 Edition with 3GB RAM, 13MP Cam announced