Lenovo has today reduced the prices of two of its midrange android smartphones in Nigeria.
According to the company’s Executive Director, Mobile Business Group at Lenovo Middle East and Africa (MEA), Shashank Sharma he said the move demonstrates Lenovo’s commitment to strengthening its bond with its Nigerian consumers.
“Our P70 and A5000 smartphones are built to meet Nigerians’ demand for mobile phones with first-class design, smarter features and improved functionalities. We have reduced the retail prices in these categories so that a larger set of consumers can enjoy the optimal mobile experience that smartphones provide at even more affordable rates. We believe that every Nigerian should have access to the exciting world of smartphones and these new prices provide another platform through which we can achieve this goal,”
Major highlight specification of the Lenovo P70 Smartphone include an amazing 4000mAh Li-Ion battery with a ‘Quick Charge’ feature, you can also use the device as a power bank for your other devices.
The Lenovo A5000 smartphone meanwhile also features a 4000mAh Li-Ion battery with a Quick Charge feature but is a bit water proof due to its build quality.
Written by Odumu Oghenetega Peace
In Other News:
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 Rio 2016 Edition with 3GB RAM, 13MP Cam announced
- Lenovo SoftBank 503LV, Lenovo’s First Windows 10 Phone Announced
- Lenovo K5 Note Goes Official In A Metal Body, See Full Specs & Price
- Lenovo P70 – Full Phone Specifications
- Lenovo A Plus Specs Review, Features & Price
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10: Specs Review & Price