The Lenovo newly released device known as Lenovo K3 Note is a pocket friendly Android Phablet which features a 5.5-inch IPS Screen Display with 1080 x 1920 pixels (401ppi) resolution running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with a more powerful processor along with 4G LTE network support. The Lenovo K3 Note is an upgraded version of the Lenovo K3 which was previously released some few months back.
Display and Design
The Lenovo K3 Note flaunts a 5.5-inch IPS full HD multi touch display which will surely leave your eyeballs mesmerized. Despite being so big, it has a waistline of just 7.9mm and a weight of 150g.
The Lenovo K3 Note sports a 13MP autofocus rear camera with dual LED flash, HDR, face detection, geo-tagging and panorama and the ability to record 1,080p videos at 30fps. For selfie crazies, there is a 5MP front snapper.
It sails on Lenovo Vibe 2.5 UI based on Android v5.0 Lollipop OS thereby offering access to Google’s latest apps and benefits. It drives its processes with a 1.7GHz octa-core Cortex A-53 processor based on 64-bit MediaTek MT6572 chipset. It is paired with 2GB RAM and Mali T760MP2 GPU thereby ensuring seamless and powerful performance.
Memory and Storage
It comes with 16GB of internal memory further expandable up to 32GB.
The Lenovo K3 Note packs a 3,000mAh Li-ion battery rated to deliver up to 36h of talktime and up to 750h of standby time over 3G. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 5GHz, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB port.
Lenovo K3 Note Highlight
Before we jump straight to the full specifications of this awesome device, you might be interested in seeing the device key features.
- Operating System: Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Display: 5.5 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Dimensions: 152.6 x 76.2 x 8 mm
- Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Camera: 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash front facing camera and 5 MP wide-angle camera at the front
- SIM: Dual Sim Card Dual Standby
- Pre-loaded with most popular applications and tools
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Storage & Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, microSD up to 32 GB
- Processor: Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
- Battery: Removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
Where to Buy Lenovo K3 Note
Buy Lenovo K3 Note 4G LTE MTK6752 Octa Core Mobile Phone from AliExpress HERE
Buy from JUMIA Buy Now
Buy from KONGA Buy Now
Lenovo K3 Note
|Device Name||Lenovo K3 Note (Also known as Lenovo K3 Note K50-t5)|
|2G Network||GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 TD-SCDMA 1880 / 2010MHz|
|4G Network||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|