Lenovo will be lunching the A3900 for the Chinese market. Priced at CNY 499 (N15,000 approximately), the Lenovo A3900 smartphone is now listed on the company’s China website.
Unfortunately, there is no word on the availability details of the A3900 smartphone; though we can expect the smartphone will be going on sale in the company’s home country soon. Lonovo has also not revealed whether the A3900 will be launched outside China.
As per to the listed specifications on the company’s site (via MTKSJ ), the handset features a 5-inch FWVGA (480×854 pixels) display; 4GB built-in storage; expandable storage support; 5-megapixel rear camera with flash; 2-megapixel front camera, and a 2300mAh battery. The dual-SIM based Lenovo A3900 is backed by an octa-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz coupled oddly with 512MB of RAM.
Also Check Out:
The Android 4.4 KitKat-based smartphone supports 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG, and Micro-USB connectivity features.
- Lenovo Tab 7 with 2GB RAM & 5MP camera: Specs & Price
- Complete List of All Lenovo Phones with Price (2017)
- Lenovo K8 Plus Smartphone Details, Review and Price
- Lenovo K8 Note Specs, Review, Features & Price
- Lenovo Tab 4 8″ PLUS & 4 10″ PLUS: Here’s what the “Plus” version has for us
- Lenovo Tab 4 (8″ & 10″) both comes with Monster Batteries