Lenovo has announced the launch of a smart phone which runs on Windows 10 operating system dubbed Lenovo SoftBank 503LV in Japan. It is quite surprising that while some are losing faith in Windows OS and instead sticking with Android OS, Lenovo seem to see something good about Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system which has a proven track record of success in laptops and PCs but not on smartphone.
Lenovo SoftBank 503LV is the product of a joint partnership between Lenovo and SoftBank, a mobile telephone carrier in Japan and will be on store shelves in Japan by late October.
The device proves to be a mid-range device considering the specs that it boasts of. The phone features a 5-inch HD touchscreen display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor . Also the device packs a 3GB RAM on board and 32GB of internal storage space.
On the camera zone, the Lenovo SoftBank 503LV sports an 8MP camera at the rear and a 5MP front-facing camera for selfies. The device as said earlier boots Windows 10 operating system and also it crams an ample 2250mAh battery.
Lenovo is yet to disclose the price tag the SoftBank 503LV will carry but when they do, we’ll keep you updated.
In Other News:
- Lenovo ZUK Z2 Rio 2016 Edition with 3GB RAM, 13MP Cam announced
- Lenovo K5 Note Goes Official In A Metal Body, See Full Specs & Price
- Lenovo Announce Reduction In Prices Of Two Smartphones In Nigeria
- Lenovo A Plus Specs Review, Features & Price
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus 10: Specs Review & Price
- Lenovo Vibe C2 Power with 3500mAh battery, Specs & Price