Sometime in September, I reported about a smartphone called the Lenovo K6 Power which would be released soon. For some days now, Lenovo has been teasing the launch of a new smartphone in the Lenovo K series, and today we finally got to know that it will be the Lenovo Vibe K6 Power due to the tag that was used in Lenovo’s tweet on Monday – #Kickass Power.
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) November 21, 2016
Don’t get confused here. The Lenovo K6 Power is the same device as the Lenovo Vibe K6 Power; Lenovo Mobile is in the habit of launching phones in the K series under different names (with the variation Vibe) in different markets, so the Lenovo Vibe K6 Power that’s going to be launched soon in India might be launched as the Lenovo K6 Power in China.
Lenovo Vibe K6 Power Specifications, Review and Highlights
The specifications of the Lenovo Vibe K6 Power have been discussed in this post, so I’m going to be talking about the most important features and specs I might have missed previously here.
The Lenovo Vibe K6 Power has a 5-inch IPS display with a Full HD (1920 * 1080) pixel resolution and a pixel per density (ppi) value of 441. It is 9.3 millimetres thick and weighs just 145 grammes.
The phone is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 821 processor with an Adreno 505 GPU) and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box The Vibe K6 Power comes in 2GB + 16GB and 3GB + 32GB RAM / ROM variants with an option for storage expansion.
The Lenovo Vibe K6 Power packs a 4000mAh Lithium Polymer battery and has a fingerprint sensor below its 13MP rear auto focus + PDAF camera module. It sports an 8MP front camera and supports 4G LTE via a dual SIM slot.
Lenovo Vibe K6 Power Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz • HSPA+ 850/900/1900/2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM, dual standby).
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions: 141.9 * 70.3 * 9.3 mm.
- Weight: 145 g.
- Display: 5-inch, 1920 * 1080 pixels Full HD (441 PPI), IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal Unibody Design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Silver, Gold & Dark Grey.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430.
- Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 505.
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB / 32GB.
- External Storage: microSD.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass.
- Rear: 13 MP, PDAF.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p@30fps.
- Front-facing: 8 MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: Dolby Atmos.
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS.
- USB: USB micro-USB 2.0.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: –
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh.
- Charging: Fast Charge –
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: November 2016.
- Availability: TBA.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: TBA
- Offline: TBA
- Launch Price TBA
Lenovo Vibe K6 Power Availability and Price Details in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Lenovo Vibe K6 Power has been launched in India in Gold, Silver and Dark Grey colour versions. It costs Rs. 9999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart from 12 noon on the 6th of December. The Vibe K6 Power is expected to rival the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.