The holiday season is coming, and with that, the calendar turn is coming, but that means a lot more to a techie lover. At the beginning of each year, there are two major events that will come up: CES and MWC.
In some of them, the LG G7 should surface. This has opened the imagination of many designers, who put their drawing capabilities into practice to try to imagine what will be of the upcoming LG smartphone. It is what happened to the mighty South Korea smartphone manufacturer, a 3D model of its upcoming device is presented in the short video below:
Do not think that the fashion of the minimal edges on screens will come to an end in 2018, and the LG G7 concept above takes this wave to create a phone with nowhere to rest your fingers. Incredibly, the fingerprint reader is built into the display, not the back.
Two cameras, very rectangular profile and made whole of metal. This latter aspect is certainly the most dubious since the material eliminates the possibility of wireless charging. Also, the creator of the concept also elaborates a technical sheet of “dreams” for the smartphone:
- 5.8-inch screen
- HD + Quad Resolution (2880 x 1440 pixels)
- 8GB of RAM
- 128 GB of memory for internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 16 MP 16 MP Dual Camera + 16 MP
- Dual 8 MP + 18 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint reader under the screen
- Resistance to water
- USB Type-C
- 3,500 mAh battery with fast charging support
Unfortunately, fingerprint-reading technology is not yet a reality in this concept, probably only coming in the second half of 2018 when the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is due to be released.
So it’s worth waiting a bit longer to know what LG planned for the G7.
So, did you like the concept? Tell us in the comments area!
Other Hot News:
- LG G7: The hybrid between iPhone X and Xiaomi Mi 6
- Face ID of the iPhone X is cheated again and company does not recommend use for banking transactions
- iPhone X can emulate Windows 95 and run Simcity 2000
- iPhone X is not safe! a small child deceives Face ID and dabs
- Not $4,500, iPhone X is sold for above $20,000 on eBay
- Photos from the iPhone 8 and iPhone X official launch