Gadgets Arena recently launched the LG G7 concept with the beauty of attracting viewers at first sight.
Accordingly, the concept-phones have posted the LG G7 design from Gadgets Arena. The front of the device is similar to the iPhone X with an ultra-thin bezel, especially the “rabbit ears” at the top of the screen. Can be seen, the fingerprint sensor will be integrated directly into the screen.
The concept’s back is reminiscent of the Xiaomi Mi 6 with dual camera clusters, and the LED flash, the two side bevelled softly.
Of course, this is just an idea from the Gadgets Arena, and the possibility of becoming a reality is only time to respond.
In Other News:
- The LG G7 is filtered on video with a design much like the iPhone X
- This LG G7 Concept is a good rival to the iPhone X and Galaxy Note 9
- LG G7 with 128GB Storage and Wireless Charging: Review, Specs and Price
- LG K8 (2018) Announced Ahead Of Mobile World Congress 2018; Check Out Specs
- Everything in its time: LG declares that G7 is not late and is still on schedule
- Trend of this year? LG patent shows a foldable tablet