The LG K4 (2017) is one of the five devices LG announced some days ago in preparation for the CES 2017 event, the others being the LG K3, K8, K10 and Stylus 3. It’s part of the new LG K-series, and is the second budget smartphone in the list after the K3.
The LG K4 (2017) has specs similar to those of the K3, but it has a larger display, better selfie camera, bigger battery, it has more weight and is thinner than the K3. The display resolution, processor, memory and OS specs remain the same.
LG K4 (2017) Specifications, Review and Highlights
You might be interested:
The LG K4 (2017) has a 5-inch In-cell Touch IPS display with a FWVGA (854 * 480) pixel resolution. It weighs 135 grammes and is just 7.9mm thick, substantially thinner than the K3 which is smaller in size and has a smaller battery capacity.
The K4 2017 is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor, and its graphics operations are handled by an Adreno 304 GPU. It has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card.
The LG K4 2017 has 5MP rear and front cameras, but the rear camera is accompanied by a LED flash. It packs a 2500mAh removable battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The phone is compatible with 4G LTE networks.
LG K4 (2017) Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 900/1800 MHz.
- 3G: HSPA+ 850/900/1900/2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual standby).
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 144.76 * 72.6 * 7.9 mm.
- Weight: 135g.
- Display size: 5 inches.
- Display Resolution: 854 * 480 pixels (FWVGA).
- Display Technology: IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Plastic with metal trimmings.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Black.
- Processor Name/Technology: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909).
- Processor Speed: 1.1GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 304.
- RAM: 1GB.
- Internal Storage: 8GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity sensor.
- Rear: 5MP.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes.
- Front-facing: 5MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles: –
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: No.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-ion.
- Removable? Yes.
- Charging: Fast Charge – No.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: January 2017.
- Availability: TBA.
The LG K4 would be announced in January 2017 at the CES 2017 event along with three other smartphones spanning from budget to mid-range in the K series, and the LG Stylus 3. It comes in Titan and Black colours.
Gearbest The Latest Smartphones Now With Up To 68% OFF
- LG K3 (2017) with 4.5-inch display & 4G LTE: Full Specs revealed ahead of CES 2017
- LG K10 (2017) with 13MP cameras & SOS Button launched in India: Full Specifications and Price
- LG Stylus 3 with 5.7-inch display & Android 7.0 Nougat: Full Specs revealed ahead of CES 2017
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) with Dual rear cameras, Laser AF, 5000mAh battery launched at CES 2017: Full Specs & Camera Review
- Innjoo Halo X LTE with 3000mAh battery & Android 6.0 Marshmallow: Specs & Price in Nigeria, KSA, Kenya & Ghana