The LG V10 is LG’s first and latest flagship device in the V series family, and the first to feature manual video mode and also packs impressive specs which include very rugged metal chassis, dual screens, dual selfie cameras and a six-core processor backed by generous RAM.
Where To Buy LG Phones & Pay On Delivery
Build and Display
With comfortable use in mind, the LG V10 flaunts a slim arc design which makes it fit perfectly in the hand. It body features a ‘Dura Guard frame,’ made of high-grade stainless steel of the same quality as that used for surgical tools and in top-end watches.
LG V10 packs an impressive 5.7-inch display unlike its predecessor – LG G4 with a 5.5-inch display. It sports a Quad HD with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and pixel density of about 513 ppi. Above the screen is a tiny 2.1-inch screen with a resolution of 160 x 1040 pixels.
The second screen is always put on by default, showing you notifications as well as giving it users a quick access to contacts, apps and messages., both IPS Quantum screens should deliver awesome clarity, the LG V10 should make for superb viewing experience with a very brittle display.
One other important feature sported on the LG V10 is its awesome camera. It sports an impressive rear camera of 16 megapixels – an improvement on the G3’s 13-megapixel snapper – with F1.8 aperture, which mean taking great pictures in low-light conditions should be no problem. I t can be used to record stunning 4K videos and supports a manual video mode for pro-quality videos.
The shooter features laser detection autofocus and an upgraded optical image stabiliser (OIS 2.0). The LG V10 sports 2 front-facing camera which has received significant upgrade from just 2.1 megapixels to an awesome 5 megapixels and it supports Gesture Shot and Gesture View.
Hardware and Software
Powered by a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, the LG V10 is designed to deliver superior imaging and display performance. LG says the chip, which is supported by RAM of 4GB, is specially optimized for the smartphone. The phone runs on Android 5.1.1(Lollipop) operating system featuring LG’s latest UI, UX 4.0.
LG V10 packs a powerful 3000mAh battery, which is swappable unlike what is obtained on most new smartphones these days. It also comes with a microSD slot that supports the use of up to a massive 2 TB memory card. Onboard storage memory is 64 GB. LG is also offering buyers complementary Google Drive storage of 100 GB valid for two years.
- GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE
- SIM: Nano SIM
- Availability: October 2015, Korea first
- Dimensions: 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 1440 x 2560 pixels 5.7-inches (~513 ppi pixel density)
- Secondary Display: 1440 x 2560 pixels 2.1-inches (~513 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Dual Layer
- Loudspeaker: Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Alert Types: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Card slot: Yes, up to 2 TB
- Internal: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CPU: Quad-core 1.44 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Processors: Snapdragon 808
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Primary: 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, OIS, autofocus, LED flash, simultaneous video and image rec.
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: Yes, 2160p@30fps
- Secondary: 5 MP dual camera, 80o Standard Angle/ 120o Wide Angle
- 2G: GPRS – up to 32 to 48 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
- 3G: Up to 21.2 mbps downlink; Up to 5.76 mbps uplink
- 4G: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1, A2DP, LE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Colors: –
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Capacity: Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by: –
- Talk time: –
- Price: To be announced later
LG V10 Price and Availability
LG V10 is currently not available in Nigeria. When fully available, you can buy your LG V10 on Jumia or Konga or any of the leading online stores in the country. LG V10 price in Nigeria starts will start from ₦120,000.00 – ₦180,000.00, depending on your location and place of purchase in the country when fully available.
Where To Buy LG Phones & Pay On Delivery