[LineageOS 17 – Android 10] Download LineageOS 17 list of supported phones. Xiaomi Mi 6, HTC One M7, OnePlus 2 and more: all the phones on which you can install Android 10 thanks to LineageOS 17. Download LineageOS 17 and installation guide.
Android 10 is official, although, as every year, its distribution is rather slow. There are few updated phones and those that will be updated to the new version even if, as is customary on Android, the developer community has set to work to try to improve this scenario.
The LineageOS team, formerly known as CyanogenMOD, provides its version number 17 based on Android 10 for a good list of devices. Therefore, we list all the phones that can be updated to Android 10 thanks to LineageOS 17, as it is a good way to give your phone a second life.
LineageOS compatible phones 17 [Android 10]
LineageOS is one of the best custom ROMs, clean enough, without Google applications by default (if we want them, we just have to install a package of GApps ) and respect Android AOSP, with some additions to make it functional for the user.
To install Android 10 – LineageOS 17 on your phone, your mobile phone must have a custom recovery installed, as well as taking into account the fact that you may lose the warranty when installing an unofficial firmware. Having said that, let’s proceed with the list of all the phones on which it is possible to install LineageOS 17, to immediately useAndroid 10.
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Mi A2
- Xiaomi Mi Max
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- Xiaomi POCO F1
- Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6
The development status of each ROM depends on the model, because for hardware reasons some terminals make the installation easier than others. However, the LineageOS team assumes that all devices enjoy the same new features as Android 10 and that frequent updates with security patches are one of its main virtues.
More information LineageOS
More information on how to install the TWRP. You can also use the search box at the top right to find the tutorial.
Lineage OS is one of the most popular custom ROMs that you can install or use on an Android device. Almost all smartphones support the Lineage operating system. Furthermore, you receive frequent updates for the Lineage operating system and more and more features are added to each update.
How to install Lineage OS 17 on Android [General Lines]
- At first, you will need to unlock the device’s bootloader.
- TWRP recovery is required
- Download the LineageOS 17 zip file and the GApp file supported above.
- Keep your device’s battery charged up to 60% to avoid problems.
- Make a complete backup of your device data. In the event that something goes wrong, you can easily restore all the data.
- Download and transfer the LineageOS 17 and the Gapps to the memory of your device.
- Start the device via TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from the TWRP main menu and perform a “Swipe to Factory Reset” at the bottom of the screen.
└ Note: this will restore the device’s factory settings. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, simply skip this step.
- Go back to the TWRP main menu, tap “Install” and select the Lineage 17.zip file you transferred to your device in step 1.
- After selecting the.zip file, do “Scroll to confirm Flash” at the bottom of the screen to begin the process of installing the custom ROM. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM has been properly flashed, you will see the “Wipe cache / dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the cache and dalvik deletion is complete, press the “Back” button on the screen and select the “Restart the system” button.
- Restart the device via TWRP recovery.
- Go back to the TWRP main menu, tap “Install” and select the.zip file of the Gapps you transferred to your device in step 1.
- After selecting the.zip file, do “Scroll to confirm Flash” at the bottom of the screen to begin the Gapps installation process. This may take some time.
- Restart the device via TWRP recovery.
This is the process to install Android 10 [LineageOS 17] on your Android phone. The guide may not be the same for some models, but the differences will be minimal.