Want to know all the 4G LTE bands and frequencies in America? We will be listing it out for you in this article. Knowing the 4G LTE bands and frequencies of all these internet service providers is important. That is if you are planning on getting a new phone, Mi-Fi device or Wi-Fi router.
Most High-end smartphone support almost all the bands there are. Phones like the Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and the Apple iPhone X just to name few. But it wouldn’t hurt just to cross check the bands of the network provider you will like to use with your phone just in case.
If you also have a universal Mi-Fi or Wi-Fi router and might be thinking of getting the sim cards of any of these network provider. Then you might also want to check to see if they run on the 4G LTE band and frequency supported by your Mi-Fi or Wi-Fi router. If not, then you would probably need to get another Universal router or get the Locked one from the network you intend using.
Whichever reason you might have for wanting to know the 4G LTE bands and frequencies these Networks In Americans are running on. It will definitely come in handy, whether while purchasing a new phone, Mi-Fi device or Wi-Fi router. So here is a list of all the 4G LTE bands and frequencies of the networks in America.
List of All Networks 4G LTE Bands And Frequencies In America
See Table of Contents:
Verizon Wireless 4G LTE
● Verizon Wireless 4G LTE – Band 2 (1900MHz), Band 4 (1700MHz), Band 13 (700MHz)
T-Mobile 4G LTE
● T-Mobile 4G LTE – Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz), Band 66 (Extension of band 4 on 1700/2100 MHz), Band 71 (600 MHz)
AT&T 4G LTE
● AT&T 4G LTE – Band 17(700Mhz), Band 5(850Mhz), Band 2(1900Mhz), Band 4(1700/2100Mhz)
Sprint 4G LTE
● Sprint 4G LTE – Band 25(1900MHz), Band 26(850MHz), Band41(2500MHz)
US Cellular 4G LTE
● US Cellular 4G LTE – Band 12(700 MHz)Lower A/B/C. Band 4(1700/2100MHz).
Cricket Wireless 4G LTE
● Cricket Wireless 4G LTE – Band 17(700MHz), Band 5(850MHz), Band 2(1900MHz), Band 4(1700/2100MHz)
MetroPCS 4G LTE
● MetroPCS 4G LTE – Band 2(1900MHz), Band 4(1700/2100MHz), Band 12(700MHz), Band 66(1700/2100MHz), Band 71 (600MHz)
Ting 4G LTE
● Ting 4G LTE – Band 25(1900MHz), Band 26(850MHz), Band41(2500MHz)
Consumer Cellular 4G LTE
● Consumer Cellular 4G LTE – Band 17(700Mhz), Band 5(850Mhz), Band 2(1900Mhz), Band 4(1700/2100Mhz)
Boost Mobile 4G LTE
● Boost Mobile 4G LTE – Band 25(1900MHz), Band 26(850MHz), Band41(2500MHz)
Disclaimer: The 4G LTE Bands and frequencies shown above was entered manually. We can not guarantee that the info on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information above is wrong or missing, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Also if there is any other Network provider you would like us to add to the list, do let us know using the comment section down below.
Now you know all the networks 4G LTE Bands and frequencies in America. You can go ahead and choose a network provider that is compatible with your Smartphone, Mi-Fi device WiFi router.
Just so you know, some network providers up there in the US have been bought by another network provider. Example being Boost Mobile that is now owned by Sprint and therefore runs their 4G LTE network through Sprint’s 4G LTE bands and frequencies.