It is pretty impressive that a game as early as Real Royale already has a ranking system already implemented. When we check out other major Battleground games such as Fortnite and PUBG, that is one feature they both lack.
A ranking system is something that will encourage players to keep playing and also come back. Trying to climb the ladder and reach the top could turn out to be pretty addictive.
The development team behind Realm Royale recently revealed some information about the ranked system in a statement which they released on the Steam forums:
- Ranking in Real Royale is based on your placement in your top 50 matches (even if you haven’t played 50 matches yet, you will be given a rank which is based on the number of wins you have gotten in all of your matches).
- You can work your way up the ranks by finishing matches in higher positions, and cannot fall over time. As such, you can achieve the highest rank by winning 50 matches.
- Once you have won 50 matches, Realm Royale will also track the total number of eliminations you have made within your top 50 games.
Below we list the ranks available in Realm Royale.
Ranks In Realm Royale
Right now, these ranks have been compiled purely based on speculation and the system currently used in Paladins, a game by the same studio. We are waiting for more information from the developers so we can know whether seasons will exist and whether you can be demoted.
Listed below is the rank system used in Paladins. The lowest rank is the Bronze and the highest is Grand Master.
- Bronze: Division V, IV, III, II, I
- Silver: Division V, IV, III, II, I
- Gold: Division V, IV, III, II, I
- Platinum: Division V, IV, III, II, I
- Diamond: Division V, IV, III, II, I
- Grand Master
When you do eventually rank, don’t be disappointed if you start off with a lower rank. This is a good opportunity for you to grow as a player and also improve your playing skills. Most players will likely start off with a Silver or Gold rank.
Platinum and Damond can certainly be reached. However, it will require some extent of dedication. HiRez might introduce season rewards, later on, to motivate players to climb.