Realm Royale was released recently and as such, you can expect them to add a lot of weapons and equipment in future updates of the game. Currently, Realm Royale has six different types of weapons.
In this guide, we will show you the different types of weapons available in Real Royale in a wiki-like format. We will also show the amount of damage these weapons have as well as how many shots it can fire per second.
Depending on the version of Realm Royale you have installed, this guide might be outdated. If it is, make sure to let us know in the comments section below.
Just like the crossbow, the shotgun has just one type with different rarities. This weapon has a very high damage. However, its shot time is low as it can fire only one shot per second.
- Common Shotgun: 500 damage
- Rare Shotgun: 625 damage
- Epic Shotgun: 750 damage
- Legendary Shotgun: 875 damage
Currently, Realm Royale has two types of pistols available. They include the Poison Pistol and the Revolver. The revolver can fire only 6 bullets. After that, it needs to be reloaded.
Poison Pistols can fire 1.3 shots per second while the revolver can fire 2.2 shots per second. We list the damage of each weapon below.
- Common Poison Pistol: 28 damage
- Epic Poison Pistol: 42 damage
- Legendary Poison Pistol: 50 damage
- Common Revolver: 220 damage
- Rare Revolver: 312 damage
- Epic Revolver: 375 damage
- Legendary Revolver: 437 damage
Realm Royale features just one type of sword. The sword can swing 1.3 times per second and it is available in four different rarities which influence the damage dealt.
- Common Sword: 550 damage
- Rare Sword: 700 damage
- Epic Sword: 850 damage
- Legendary Sword: 1000 damage
Realm Royale features just one type of crossbow. However, the weapon is available in a few different rarities. The crossbow can shoot only 6 times. After that, you will need to reload the weapon. Right now, the crossbow can shoot 1.8 times per second.
- Common Crossbow: 300 damage
- Rare Crossbow: 375 damage
- Epic Crossbow: 450 damage
- Legendary Crossbow: 525 damage
Realm Royale has two different types of rifles available. They include the Standard rifle and the Heirloom rifle. The Standard rifle can shoot 6 times before it needs to reload while the Heirloom rifle can shoot 8 times before needing to reload. The standard rifle can shoot 1.1 times per second while the Heirloom can fire 1.3 shots per second.
- Common Rifle: 400 damage
- Epic Rifle: 600 damage
- Legendary Rifle: 700 damage
- Common Heirloom Rifle: 400 damage
- Rare Heirloom Rifle: 500 damage
- Epic Heirloom Rifle: 600 damage
- Legendary Heirloom Rifle: 700 damage
You can craft a single legendary weapon at the forge depending your class in the game. Below, we list the stats of each weapon as well as the class required to craft it.
- Assassin: Sniper Rifle which deals 1200 damage at 1 shot per second.
- Engineer: Plasma Launcher which deals 800 damage at 1 shot per second.
- Hunter: Longbow which deals 1000 damage at 2 shots per second.
- Mage: Stone Spear which deals 275 damage at 1.2 shots per second.
- Warrior: Throwing Axe, which deals 800 damage at 0.9 shots per second.