Are you aware that you no longer have to bother yourself about paying anything on POS using your ATM card? You have Sterling bank to thank for that.
The bank recently unveiled a fresh way to initiate payments without needing a Debit card.
See below for instructions that must be adhered to if you wish to use the Sterling bank codes for POS payment:
You Might Also Want To Read: How to Add a New Bank Account to WhatsApp on iPhone or Android
How Can I Make Payment On POS With The Sterling Bank Code?
After selecting the items you intend to buy at any store, adhere to these instructions to settle your bills.
- Request for payment with POS through USSD.
- The seller of merchant should pick the POS, tap the option of USSD payment, and give you a (refcode) Reference code.
- You will now need to dial these code “*822*000*(RefCode)#” with the phone number you registered.
- When that is done, your transaction pin will be required and then you can type in your secret code (Pincodes.)
- Immediately the transaction is tagged successful, you will be able to print out from the POS.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Transfer Money With 737 From GTBank To Other Banks With Phone
You are done.