Just a day after making Developers Beta 6 available for its new operating system, Apple decided to release the final version of iOS 11.2. The reason would have been because of problems in the previous version of the platform.
The bug seems to bring some strange behavior to 11.1.2, such as staying in an infinite loop – where the user is always redirected to the device’s home screen, re-receiving past messages and restarting continuously.
The trend is that the failure is caused by applications configured to send daily or relatively repetitive notifications. The ‘Apple’ became aware of all the inconveniences and decided to launch the emergency 11.2.
What’s New for iOS 11.2
The new version of the operating system of the American multinational has as a highlight the deployment of Apple Pay Cash, a service that allows sending and receiving money through the app. Unfortunately, the tool will only be available in the United States.
Check out a list of the major changes brought by iOS 11.2:
- Faster wireless charging (7.5W) support for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X, with compatible third-party accessories;
- Three new Live Wallpapers for iPhone X;
- Better camera stabilization during video recording;
- Fixes and troubleshooting of applications.
The update for iOS 11.2 can be downloaded for free for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
In Other News:
- Fuchsia, Google’s new operating system, begins testing on the Pixelbook
- How to Enter Recovery Mode on iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- Will iPhone X discount on Black Friday?
- How To Access Apple iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X Calculator
- iPhone 8/8 Plus And iPhone X Call Problems (Troubleshooting Guide)
- How to enable Magnifier on iPhone 8 and iPhone X