Meizu M3E flagship smartphone has been launched by the Chinese tech company in a ceremony held in Beijing China. The M3E was previously thought to be named Meizu E and Meizu M1E but instead Meizu chose the nomenclature M3E and its launch is coming not long after the outing of the Meizu MX6 flagship with which it shares similar looks.
The Meizu M3E comes with many innovative features and sports an aluminum unibody with 2.5D glass cover. The smartphone’s display is 5.5-inches in size, with full HD capabilities, having a resolution of 1080pixels.
The Meizu M3E is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MeiaTek Helio P10 chipset that works with Mali-T860 GPU. The smartphone boasts of 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage capacity which can equally be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD slot which the phone features.
The M3E runs on Meizu’s custom Flyme 5.2.1 UI which is based on YunOS 5.1.1, its seconf phone after the Meizu M3 to run the YunOS. The phone supports hybrid SIM card, has a fingerprint sensor embedded with the home button and is a dual-SIM device.
On the camera end, the Meizu M3E sports a cool 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flasd, f/2.2 aperture and Phase detection auto focus (PDAF). The rear camera on the M3E is reputed to focus in just 0.2 seconds. Also the device features a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and GotNation 2. The device also clutches a 3100mAh non-removable battery under its hood. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz) and MicroUSB 2.0 port.
The Meizu M3E comes in Silver, Gray, Gold, Champagne Gold and Glacial Blue colors and starts at 1299 Yuan (around $195 and Rs. 13045 in India). Pre-orders for the device have started on Meizu’s official website already. It will be available for sale starting from August 14th in China.
Meizu M3E specifications
Also Check Out:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with Flyme UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.8 × 7.9mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
- Meizu M5 Note Specs Review & Price in China, India, US, Nigeria, Kenya
- Meizu Pro 6S Specs Review & Price in China, Nigeria, Ghana & Kenya
- Meizu M3 Max Specs and Price in Nigeria, Kenya and China
- Gionee M2017 with 7000mAh & 6GB RAM launched: Specs & Price in Nigeria, China, Kenya & Ghana
- Huawei Enjoy 6S Specs & Price Review
- OPPO A57 Specs & Price Review