I know that most of you are now tired of you present ROM, and I know you want to try something new, something awesome like Xiaomi MiUi v8 Global custom ROM.
Let’s briefly talk about the features of this MIUI 8 custom ROM for X551
This features are very awesome, awesome in the sense that:
You can Create scrolling screenshots – this is an awesome way to share information
- You can Calculate and convert almost anything with the new redesigned Calculator
- Quick ball – this tool is the ultimate one-handed control tool
- You can also Personalize your notes with beautiful and some awesome templates
- You can Get your photos sorted for you with all-new Gallery, it has new gallery that will sort all new gallery.
- It has Dual Apps – what I mean by dual apps is that, you can create and sign into dual accounts on any app, including twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook and more.
- It also has Second space – this is perfect for times when you need a clear separation in your life
- It has awesome Video Editing tool – you can customize and spice up your videos with filters, text and background music
- It has Caller ID – it can automatically identify incoming numbers or find popular numbers when dialing out (it works in India only)
MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
Optimization - Sunlight display improvements (08-05)
New - Sound for delivered messages in the Settings (07-16)
Optimization - Landscape mode for Task manager (07-08)
Optimization - Task Manager stability (07-13)
Optimization - UI details in Task Manager (07-22)
Optimization - Camera's image quality (08-08)
New - Automatic adjustments for photos when sharing (07-21)
New - Delete photos fROM device only when browsing offline albums (07-26)
New - Saved and available Wi-Fi networks appear first in the list (07-05)
Fix - Couldn't see files saved fROM dual apps (06-28)
Clock / Calculator
Optimization - Improved order for frequently used settings (07-01)
Fix - Quick ball disappeared in some cases (08-05
Things To Note Before You Flash
- >> please Make sure your Infinix X551 is rooted
- >> Also Make sure you have Custom recovery installed on your device, e.g Philz touch
- >> Also Back up your stock ROM, before you proceed.
Where to Download it? Download Miui V8 custom ROM here
How to Flash The ROM?
- >>Place the downloaded ROM in the root of your external SD card
- >>Boot to CWM Recovery Mode (Power Off your Phone and then Press Power Button + Volume Up Button until the Recovery)
- >>Go to WIPE menu and select CLEAN TO INSTALL A NEW ROM, confirm when pROMpted
- >>After the wiping is done, navigate to install menu and choose install zip fROM sdcard1
- >>Navigate to the ROM zip and select it to flash... Wait for the flashing procedure to finish
- >>Once flashing is done, REBOOT your device
If you have followed the procedures well, congratulations, You have now successfully installed MIUI 8 on your Infinix Hot Note X551.