The Motorola Moto G8 Power is now official. And just as the name suggests, the smartphone will hold power for a very long time. It comes with massive battery capacity on the inside, and it also has other great features as well.
Motorola Moto G8 Power Full Specs Summary
- Announced: 2020, February 7
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Release Date: release 2020, April 1
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.8 x 9.6 mm (6.14 x 2.98 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 197 g (6.95 oz)
- Sim Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches, 100.7 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2300 pixels (~399 ppi density)
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Internal Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Expandable Memory: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Selfies Camera: 16 MP
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Colors: Smoke Black, Capri Blue
In terms of body design, the Moto G8 is not looking back at all. The phone is built with a combination of glass and aluminum. It sports a smooth panel that features the camera and an LED flash with also a fingerprint scanner. It measures 156 x 75.8 x 9.6 mm in dimensions and weighs 197 grams. The device is also available in many colors shade.
The Moto G8 Power has a punch hole that hosts the front camera. The phone offers a large screen display size of 6.4 inches, making use of IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The screen, on the other hand, has a resolution of 1080 x 2300 pixels and 399 PPI density for clear visuals.
You will get display protection on the phone and it reaches up to 85.1% screen-to-body ratio.
On the camera department, the Moto G8 Power is blessed with a quad-camera setup on the back. The camera consist of 16 MP wide with another 8 MP telephoto lens, 2 MP ultrawide sensor and lastly is 2 MP macro camera.
Surprisingly the camera is capable of shooting 4K video quality and it's also paired with an LED flash. On the front, the device has a single front camera of 16 MP for selfies and video calling.
Hardware And Software
Behind the wheel is a Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 SOC built with 11nm process technology. The SOC also has an octa-core processor with a clocking speed of 2.0 GHz. Meanwhile, the Adreno 610 GPU on the inside will take care of graphics. Booting the whole system is an Android 9.0 Pie operating system out of the box.
Storage And Sensors
On the memory, the phone will be able to accommodate all your files and data. It has enough internal storage of 64GB that is paired with 4GB RAM for a smooth ride. The memory is expandable via micro SD up to 256GB. You will get a fingerprint scanner with other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
One of the major highlights of this phone is the battery. The mega 5000 mAh on the panel will surely last for a whole day when fully charged. Not just that, the juicer also comes with fast charging technology. Meaning charging the phone won't take many hours. With the 18W charging tech, your new phone will full in a few minutes.
Those that love two SIMs will be able to use that on the Moto G8 Power. The dual SIM carries support for 4G LTE Network. What's more, the phone also has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, a hotspot for a wireless connection, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO for navigation, FM radio and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
Motorola Moto G8 Power Price And Availability
The Moto G8 Power is now available for purchase for 230 EUR. The phone will be available in amazing colors such as Smoke Black, and Capri Blue. You can order it at any leading online store across the country.
The Moto G8 Power is a nice budget phone. The phone packs a beautiful body that is built to look premium. Apart from that, it also has a capable processor and enough inbuilt storage as well as RAM. To cap it all, it has a massive battery capacity on the inside. It's also affordable as well. So the device will make a good buy.