Many businesses are going digital as a result of the rate technology is growing fast in the country. MTN Nigeria is now the first Telecommunications Company to use Whatsapp as a podium for customers to reach them. Now all MTN users can now easily lay their complaint via this platform. It has been a frustrating thing calling the 180 and getting to stay for long or at times without answering.
The following are the 5 (five) MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers you can reach:
Though, I tried to get them on one of the above numbers in the morning at around 6:23AM but no response from them yet (10:02PM). Well, it seems that the company’s Whatsapp lines are not yet fully functional.
Well, kudos to MTN for caring for their customers.
- View List of MTN Outlets Near You For SIM Registration Update
- Nigeria Telcos to Increase Data Price Effective From Dec 1st 2016
- MTN Xtratime Service Fee increased to 15%. What is your take on this?
- How Borrow Money From ETISALAT, AIRTEL, GLO, & MTN
- MTN Cheapest Data Plan, 5GB For N1000 Only – ENJOY
- Tired Of Calling 121? Reach Airtel Customer Care Via Whatsapp (See Numbers)