MTN Foundation just partnered with Oracle to kick off the second phase of its collaboration plan to empower up to 2,000 MTNF scholars in the areas of Java Fundamental and Oracle Database trainings.
This phase focuses on teaching database design and SQL and Java programming skills to MTN Foundation Scholars, using Oracle Academy curriculum and hosted on-line learning materials.
This program is part of the foundation’s initiative to encourage Nigerian students to take interest in science and technology-related courses for the ultimate benefit of the country.
The training program, which is solely online based, will run for 18 weeks with 2 lectures per week and participants are expected to log on to the online classrooms.
Also Check Out:
One of the beneficiaries of this programme, Mufutau Akuruyejo, who left for Switzerland to participate in the nine-week CERN open-lab program, is the first Nigerian to participate in this intensive program, which was made possible with the support of MTN Foundation and Oracle.
- Complete List Of IT Companies In Nigeria
- 3 Brand Strategies That Can Position Your eCommerce Business Above Your Competitors
- Samsung to build world’s biggest OLED plants
- Cisco Nigeria hosts #GirlsPowerTechday in support of the annual United Nations International Girls in ICT day
- How To Unlock Glo 4G Huawei E5377BS-508 MiFi
- Verizon Will Now Buy Yahoo! For $350 million Less Due To Security Breaches