Refurbished Products undergone the brand’s stringent refurbishment process and have been tested and certified to meet international quality standards. This is different from COPY. Every refurbished product goes through a full functionality testing and any defective modules identified are replaced. The product then undergoes a through a thorough cleaning process and inspection, before it is repackaged with appropriate manuals, cables and new boxes.
1) What are Certified Refurbished Products?
Refurbished Products are pre-owned products that undergo brands’ stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale.
While only some units are returned due to technical issues, every unit is evaluated to ensure it meets international quality standards.
Some refurbished products only come from international refurbish experts and come with guarantee.
Each Refurbished Product goes through:
- Full functionality testing and any defective modules identified in testing are replaced.
- A thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- Repackaging (including appropriate manuals, cables, new boxes).
- A final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
Refurbishment procedures follow the same basic technical guidelines as brand’s finished goods testing procedures.
(2) What should I expect when I purchase a Certified Refurbished Product?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional unit with complete documentation
- The assurance that the unit meets brands’ premiere quality standards, and that its defective components have been replaced by genuine components
(3) Why should I buy a refurbished item?
In most cases, refurbished products are cheaper than getting a brand new item. Also as the products have been professionally restored to like new condition, it means the likelihood of having technical issues is very low. It is simply a value for money proposal.
(4) What are refurbished items and how can I find them?
- Refurbished products will have “Refurbished” in the Product name and description.
(5) What does the refurbished guarantee cover?
- If the refurbished unit has any manufacturer defect within 6 months (manufacturer defects cover hardware failure), not accidental damage.
(6) What does the refurbished guarantee not cover?
- This warranty is not valid if the defects are due to damage, misuse, tampering, neglect or lack of care and in case of alterations or repair carried out by unauthorised persons.
- The following are examples of defects or damage not covered by this product warranty:
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the Product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damage from misuse, access to incompatible sources, accident or neglect.
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, unauthorised software applications or any alteration or modification of any kind.
- Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship.
- Products disassembled or repaired other than by in such a manner as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate inspection and testing to verify any warranty claim.
- Defects or damage due to range, coverage, availability, grade of service, or operation of the cellular system by the cellular operator.
- Defects or damage due to moisture, liquid, extreme humidity, heavy perspiration or other moisture, sand, food, dirt or similar substances, caused from incorrectly securing the Product’s protective elements and/or subjecting the Products to conditions exceeding any stated specification or limit.
- Control unit coil cords in the Product that are stretched or have the modular tab broken.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to customer normal use.
- Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.