Nigeria Immigration Service Having learnt their lessons from last year experience that led to the rest (death) and physical hurt of about 20 people. NIS now announced the opening of the Immigration Recruitment via Online Portal, where one will need to fill form for the 2015 recruitment.
The NIS Online Recruitment is categorized into 3 different categories from suitably qualified candidates nationwide for appointment into the following vacant job positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
1) CATEGORY A: Assistant Superintendent II – Bachelor’s Degree holders
2) CATEGORY B: Assistant Inspector – Diploma holders
3) CATEGORY C: Immigration Assistant II – WAEC holders
Job Location: Nationwide
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Must be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION Candidates applying for this position must possess any of the following:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
How to Apply:
The web portal will be open to accept applications from Monday, February 9th, 2015 through Sunday, March 22nd, 2015.
Lastly, do not forget to subscribe for our weekly email newsletter to make sure you do not miss out on the juicy stuff in the world of tech. Use the subscription form below. Don’t forget to share this post if you like it. Cheers.