Just when we thought that feature phones were no more relevant and would be produced in lesser quantities as the months rolled by, Lava launched the Metal 24 with a metal back and some advanced specs (for a feature phone).Now, HMD Global, the Finland-based company to which
Now, HMD Global, the Finland-based company to which Nokia has granted an exclusive global license to sell Nokia-branded feature phones, Android smartphones and tablets for the next ten years, has launched two new Nokia feature phones, the Nokia 150 & Nokia 150 Dual SIM.
Both have the same specs, with the only difference being that one comes with a single SIM slot and the other comes with a dual SIM slot.
Nokia 150 & Nokia 150 Dual SIM Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Nokia 150 & Nokia 150 Dual SIM feature phones sport 2.4-inch 240p displays with QVGA resolution. The phones are as durable as the old Nokia phones we once used; they have polycarbonate shells that do not wear easily, and their colour coatings are resistant to scratches.
Both weigh 81 grammes and are 13.5mm thick. They come with internal storage capacities that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD slot. The Nokia 150 & Nokia 150 Dual SIM sport a VGA camera at the rear with LED flash beside it.
They pack 1020mAh BL-5C batteries with a standby time of up to 31 days for the Single SIM variant, and up to 25 days for the Dual SIM variant. Inter-device connectivity is made via Bluetooth 3.0 (with SLAM), and you can stream music with your earphones through its 3.5mm connector. Charging is possible via a micro-USB port present beneath the phones.
Also Check Out:
The Nokia 150 & Nokia 150 Dual SIM run on the Nokia Series 30+ OS and are pre-loaded with the popular Snake Xenzia game.
Nokia 150 & Nokia 150 Dual SIM Full Phone Specifications
- 2.4-inch QVGA display with 320 * 240 pixel resolution.
- Dimensions – 118.0 * 50.2 * 13.5mm.
- Weight – 81.0 grammes.
- Memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD.
- VGA camera with LED flash
- Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM, micro USB & 3.5mm AV connector.
- 1020mAh BL-5C battery.
- Standby time – ∼31 days (Single SIM), ∼25 days (Dual SIM).
- FM Radio & MP3 player.
- Nokia Series 30+ OS.
Availability and Price of Nokia 150 & Nokia 150 Dual SIM in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Nokia 150 & Nokia 150 Dual SIM cost just $26 and will be available in Black and White colours. They will be released first in some global markets across Europe, the APAC and IMEA regions in the first quarter of 2017, and later to other select global markets.
- Cheap smartphone Nokia 2 officially sold: Price higher than expected
- Nokia 2 – low-end phone with huge battery
- Nokia 3 will be updating to Android 7.1.2 in November
- Nokia 7 Specs Review, Price and Where to buy
- The Nokia 9 will be way better than the Nokia 8. See speculated features and picture
- HMD Global unveils Nokia 3310 with 3G support & 2.4-inch display in India