After the certification of TENAA China, the Nokia 6 2018 (TA-1054) was released immediately on the website of the regulator.
Design Changes on Nokia 6 2018:
- Edge ultra-slim, 18: 9 aspect ratio screen, no physical Home button.
- Rugged metal frame, flat but Nokia 6 but the borders are painted
- The camera module looks identical to the Nokia 5. However the sensor size and camera quality may differ from the Nokia 5.
- The fingerprint sensor is located on the back.
The configuration of Nokia 6 (2018):
- 5-inch screen, powered by the Snapdragon 630 processor.
- RAM 4 GB, ROM 32 GB.
- On-screen touch-sensitive buttons, Bothie (Dual-Sight) feature for capturing images, video recording at the same time two front cameras.