Nokia launched a year ago the reissue of the Nokia 3310 , a mobile phone that lives exclusively from nostalgia for being one of the most sold phones and venerated 25 years ago. Now, in full 2018, the joke becomes a reissue of the Nokia 8110 , which gained worldwide fame thanks to being the phone that appeared in the first movie of Matrix.
The new Nokia 8110 4G is compatible with modern mobile networks, but maintains the aesthetic with a part that slides (unnecessarily) where the numeric keypad is hidden.
Nokia 8110 4G has a curved color screen of 2.4 inches, but a limited operating system where there are hardly any applications, although that if Google, Google Maps and Google assistant will arrive installed.
The price of the mobile will be very low, only 79 euros, although that if, there will never be WhatsApp or more advanced applications.
- Xiaomi Mi 8 is reality: here is the technical sheet and its first live photo
- Vivo Y83 is the first smartphone with Helio P22: goodbye fingerprint reader, welcome facial unlocking
- OnePlus 3 and 3T now support FaceUnlock thanks to the OxygenOS 5.0.3 update
- Leaked video shows Xiaomi Mi 8: scoop for Android
- In-display fingerprint scanner for Xiaomi Mi 8 and not Mi 7
- Unveiling Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and S10 earlier than expected