Nokia launched a year ago the reissue of the Nokia 3310 , a mobile phone that lives exclusively from nostalgia for being one of the most sold phones and venerated 25 years ago. Now, in full 2018, the joke becomes a reissue of the Nokia 8110 , which gained worldwide fame thanks to being the phone that appeared in the first movie of Matrix.
The new Nokia 8110 4G is compatible with modern mobile networks, but maintains the aesthetic with a part that slides (unnecessarily) where the numeric keypad is hidden.
Nokia 8110 4G has a curved color screen of 2.4 inches, but a limited operating system where there are hardly any applications, although that if Google, Google Maps and Google assistant will arrive installed.
The price of the mobile will be very low, only 79 euros, although that if, there will never be WhatsApp or more advanced applications.
In Other News:
- Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact are listed on the FCC, next to a third device
- Google Pixel XL has charging problem that can be hazardous
- New schemes of the iPhone SE 2 confirm its design
- WhatsApp will allow you to delete messages up to an hour after sending them
- Old patent of Essential shows selfie camera system identical to that of Vivo Apex
- Oppo R15 to be released with powerful MediaTek chipset