This may be the first real image of Nokia 1, which is considered to be the cheapest smartphone model of the HMD for about $ 95 and will be launched in March.
According to Phonearena, leak information shows that Nokia 1 is quite similar to Nokia 2 as the HD screen, 1 GB RAM, modest ROM of 8 GB. It has a metal chassis, while the back cover is polycarbonate like the previous Lumia models.
Interestingly, the Nokia 1 will integrate Android Go, a lighter version of the original Android, to optimize for low-end smartphones. Nokia 2 is still running Android full version.
Two photos leaked today suggest that HMD seems to be choosing one of the two designs. If so, you’ll probably see the Nokia 1 at MWC 2018 coming out in February.
In Other News:
- Is Nokia creating the best smartphone with 5 cameras?
- Samsung Galaxy S9 received an unspecified patch on T-Mobile
- Ulefone S7 Go: It will be the new phone that will run Android Go
- Nacho Notch App allows you to hide the notch on your smartphone screen
- Xiaomi gaming smartphone gets release date
- Nokia 9 leak, a spec sheet that reveals everything about the triple camera Nokia phone