There have been a lot of rumors and leaks about the upcoming flagship OnePlus smartphone called OnePlus 3 . But today we have got some real life photos of this upcoming phone showing off its USB Type-C port.
OnePlus 3 share same resemblance as the OnePlus 2 current flagship phone. But if we take a closer look at the images, it is also worth noting that the device will be having a different kind of finish. It won’t be like what we have seen in the previous models. There won’t be sandstone finish. We could get replaceable covers
— The Malignant (@the_malignant) 13 May 2016
The front view of the phone reveels that it has Home button that also function as the fingerprint scanner just as its counterpart.
The OnePlus 3 is expected to have a 5-inch 1080p screen and powered by a Snapdragon 820 chipset along side a 4GB or 6GB RAM and a price tag of over $300.
- OnePlus 3 and 3T now support FaceUnlock thanks to the OxygenOS 5.0.3 update
- OnePlus Wireless Bullets: not anti-AirPods, and maybe that’s better! (Photos and videos)
- OnePlus 6 is official: so much attention to everything, even at a low price! (photos)
- OnePlus 5 has distribution of its final version of Android Oreo suspended indefinitely
- New OS update brings the Face ID feature to the OnePlus 5 Smartphone
- OnePlus 5T: is that all about the camera? see answer in this video