Once again, OnePlus 5 has just been released and has already given way to a better and more powerful version, OnePlus 5T. The young Chinese brand has given a rise in various aspects of the device, but the camera has undergone only a slight readjustment.
Was that enough to fight the strong rivals in the market?
A test that usually uses the full capacity of a camera is the night test. In this way, the Phone Battles channel put the OnePlus 5T to the test when recording a video with its camera at night, using all the properties of the 4K resolution and the zoom.
Here’s the result of this experiment:
OnePlus 5T does not have one of the best cameras on the market, but it certainly will not leave the less demanding customers on hand. With a good stabilization, the smartphone only sinned in the amount of noise in low illumination. When there is abundant light, on the other hand, the catch is greatly improved.
- AMOLED 6-inch optical display (80.43% from the front), protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Full HD + resolution (2160 x 1080 pixels), 400 pixels per inch
- 6 GB | 8 GB of RAM (LPDDR4X)
- 64 GB or 128 GB of memory for internal storage
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Kryo 280 eight-core processor running at up to 2.45 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 as graphics card
- Dual MP 20 MP Camera, f / 1.7 + 16 MP, f / 1.7
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the back and face recognition
- RGB LED for notifications
- Dimensions of 156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm and weight of 162 grams
- 3,300 mAh battery with ultra-fast charging
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat under the Oxygen interface as operating system
But what about you, reader, what did you think of the OnePlus 5T camera? Share your opinion in the comments!