The OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T were the top tops that the Chinese company unveiled this year. These are two devices with an excellent relation quality/price. Now, it’s time these models received another Open Beta of their OxygenOS.
Indeed, this has been the usual practice of the Chinese company. Thanks to its Open Beta program, OnePlus counts on the active help of its users to test new versions of its software, OxygenOS.
Thanks to the Open Beta program, users of the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T are the first to test the news launched by the brand. So, if you are not already part of this program, your registration can be done in a simple way on the brand site.
OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T receive Open Beta 10/2 from OxygenOS
This time it’s time to test the new Open Beta 10 and Open Beta 2 from OxygenOS. Therefore, these are the versions available for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, respectively.
In short, there are several new features implemented in these new test versions of OxygenOS. For example, new colors will now arrive for the navigation bar of your smartphone. In addition, we have news for the gallery of OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. Or bug fixes detected in the system.
So, here’s the news that comes with the new OxygenOS Open Beta:
- Improvements in screen brightness control.
- Improvements in the color matching of the navigation bar in third-party applications.
- General bug fixes and improvements in system stability.
- Adding the caller ID feature (India only).
- Improvements in the call history interface.
- Possibility to create albums, copy and move photos.
- New illustrations and design for empty spaces.
- General bug fixes and usage experience improvements.
- Adding recommendations in the toolbox.
- Improvements to the application drawer interface.