The update size is 290 MB
OnePlus announced the availability of the third public beta version of OxygenOS based on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system for OnePlus 6 smartphones.
This firmware improves the stability of the system as a whole and also improves the quality of the fingerprint sensor and the scanner of users. The function of launching Google Assistant or other personal assistant is added by holding the smartphone’s power button for 0.5 seconds.
Added support for new applications for simultaneous launch (Telegram, Discord, IMO, Uber, OLA). It supports the ability to save and restore settings such as the location of menu items, the screen lock and the location of applications on different screens.
Here is the latest open beta build for OnePlus 6.
- Fixed stability issues with ambient display
- Improved stability for face unlock and fingerprint scanner
- Added support to launch google assistant or other third party assistant app by holding the power button for 0.5 seconds
- Added support for more apps (Telegram, Discord, IMO, Uber, OLA) in parallel APPS
OnePlus Switch v2.1.0
- Added manual connection method if unable to connect switch with QR code on the old device
- Supported backup and recovery for application data including the home screen, lock screen, and APP layout
- Bug fixes and support for more Android models
- Some applications may not function as expected when running on this beta version
- Google Pay service is not working
The update size is 290 MB.