Currently, the OnePlus company has achieved an excellent success, even the firm’s devices fit perfectly in the users, since the OnePlus 5T is exhausted in some part of the world and many fans and loyal customers of the firm are eager to see the launch of the OnePlus 6
However, today we learned that the OnePlus 6 device has appeared in Geekbench with a code name: NS NS P7819. You can even see in the picture provided, that the phone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with 6 GB of RAM and running Android 8.1 Oreo.
Notably, the OnePlus 6 achieves a score for a single core of 2535, while for the multi-core achieved 8632, that is, achieve almost the same score of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S.
On the other hand, the OnePlus 6 smartphone although it will equip the Snapdragon 845 processor beast, is also expected to come equipped with a 6.28-inch AMOLED screen with 256 GB of storage, dual cameras and a 3450 mAh battery.
What do you think about the score that OnePlus 6 achieved in Geekbench?
In Other News:
- OnePlus 6 appears on a short Youtube video
- Xiaomi Mi 7 will have more Plus variants and can be released simultaneously
- OnePlus 3 Mini lands GFXBench, sporting 4.6″ Display, 6GB RAM
- BBNaija 2018 Double Wahala final Live Update: See Winner
- Avengers: Infinity War has another trailer released, and Black Panther beats Titanic in the USA
- OnePlus 6 is confirmed through teaser released on Twitter