It is now super easy to open a new Access Bank account in Nigeria on phone without internet connectivity. All you need to do is to simply dial * 901 # USSD code on any phone type. The newly launched * 901 # USSD code does not only gives access to opening a new bank account on the go, but also enable all customers to be able to pay bills, buy airtime, transfer funds and lots more from any kind of phone. This means that Access Bank account opening is FREE and it is open to everyone that has a mobile phone.
Benefits Of Using Your Phone To Open Access Bank Account
- Open an account from anywhere without visiting the branch.
- Service does not require filling of forms.
- No minimum opening balance is required.
To open Access Bank savings account with your mobile phone, follow the simple steps below:
How to Open Access Bank account via mobile Phone
- Simply dial * 901 * 0 # and follow the on-screen prompts
- Type in your First Name as requested then Tap “SEND.”
- Type in your Last name as required Tap “SEND” again
Your account number will be automatically created and will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS. Account opening forms are NOT needed for opening a new Access Bank account with mobile. Once the sign up is complete, look out for your ten-digit account number (NUBAN).
Congratulations! You have successfully opened a savings account with Access Bank.
How To Get Your BVN Number
You can get your BVN by dialing 5650#
Other Hot News:
- Open Zenith Bank Account On Phone Without Internet
- How To Link BVN To All Bank Accounts Without Going To The Bank
- How To Get Diamond Dollar Visa Debit Card In Nigeria: Charges & Limits
- All Banks USSD Codes For Recharging Your Mobile Airtime In Nigeria
- How To Buy Airtime From Your Access Bank Account Without Internet Access
- How To Transfer Money With *737* From GTBank To Other Banks With Phone