Zenith Bank is one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria. The bank has now made it possible for all new and existing customers to open a new account with their mobile phone even without an internet connection. This means that Zenith Bank account opening is FREE and it is open to everyone that has a mobile phone.
Opening an account with Zenith Bank just got easier.
To open a Zenith Bank savings account with your mobile phone, follow the simple steps below:
How to Open Zenith Bank account via mobile Phone
- Simply dial *966*0# and follow the on-screen prompts
- Type in your First Name as requested then Tap “SEND.”
- Type in your Last name as required Tap “SEND” again
Your account number will be automatically created and will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS. Account opening forms are NOT needed for opening a new Zenith Bank account with mobile. Once the sign up is complete, look out for your ten-digit account number (NUBAN).
Congratulations! You have successfully opened a savings account with Zenith Bank.
How to Check Zenith Bank account Balance via Mobile Phone
To check the account balance of your Zenith bank account, all you need to do is…
- Simply dial *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
How to Buy Airtime and Data From Zenith Bank account via Phone
- Simply dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number# on your phone (e.g. *966*1000*0803456789#) to buy airtime.
How to Transfer Money From Zenith Bank account via Phone
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
However, it is commendable to note that this account is a standard savings account that is same as the one you can open when you visit any Zenith Bank branch. Just visit any nearest Zenith Bank branch with your BVN and proof of ID to complete your account anytime.
In Other News:
- How To Open Access Bank Account In 5 Minuets On Phones Without Internet
- How To Get Diamond Dollar Visa Debit Card In Nigeria: Charges & Limits
- All Banks USSD Codes For Recharging Your Mobile Airtime In Nigeria
- Samsung Pay now supports paying through Paypal
- How to copy an SMS, MMS or iMessage on your iPhone and iPad
- How To Transfer Money With *737* From GTBank To Other Banks With Phone